The University of Kansas and our Partnership Schools truly value ROTC National Scholarship Students and On-Campus Scholarship Students!
There are many different ways to earn an Army ROTC Scholarship through the Jayhawk Army ROTC Battalion. No matter which way you may choose to obtain your commission as a 2nd Lieutenant, you will graduate and be well prepared to serve the Nation and lead Soldiers. You have many choices and options. Browse the links under this page and decide which option is best for you.
Value of an Army ROTC Scholarship
- University of Kansas: $49,464 in-state; $116,984 out-of-state
- University of Saint Mary: $119,000*
- Baker University: $184,880
- Washburn University: $34,608
- All fees are paid by the ROTC scholarship. Fees may run over $1000+ per year depending on your major.
- OR you can choose to have your scholarship money pay for your room and board.
If you have any questions contact us at 785-864-1113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Numerous University-Based GPA Scholarships available upon enrollment
** Any University Incentives are offered by the Universities and not Army ROTC. Please contact us with any additional questions.
***Tuition and fees based on SY 2021-2022 rates.
Standard Requirements for ROTC Scholarships
To be compete for any ROTC Scholarship, you must meet these standards:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- No required minimum score for the ACT/SAT for an Army ROTC Scholarship, however, a test score is still required for the National Scholarship Application.
- Pass the Army fitness test
- Meet the physical weight and height requirements
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in Army Reserve or Army National Guard