Partnership schools.  The school logos of Baker University, University of Saint Mary, Washburn University are along the top of the picture.  You can attend ROTC with permission from Johnson County Community College or Kansas City Kansas Community College.

Do not Attend KU? There Are Ways to Participate in Army ROTC!

You will register for classes with your school and then contact your instructor to find out the dates and times available for classes. If you are at a community college, you need to apply to KU as a non-degree seeking student for the purpose of Army ROTC. Once accepted, you will need to enroll in classes in accordance with your academic year.

Apply to KU