Ranger Buddy Competition
KU ARMY ROTC HOSTS 27th ANNUAL RANGER BUDDY COMPETITION
ROTC Ranger Buddy Competition 2024
Hosted by KU Army ROTC
06 April 2024
Ladies and Gentlemen,
The Jayhawk Battalion will host the 28th Annual KU Army ROTC Ranger Buddy Competition (RBC) on 06 April 2024 at Location Sesquicentennial Point between 0630-1830.
3rd BDE Programs can enter up to 3 male, 2 coed, and 2 female teams all other Programs can enter up to 2 male, 2 coed, and 2 female teams.
Mission: 3rd Brigade conducts Ranger Buddy Competition under the direction of the University of Kansas' Jayhawk Battalion in Lawrence, Kansas from 05-06APR2024 to physically and mentally challenge competitors, build confidence, and Espirit de Corps across Cadet Command.
Registration Window: OPEN
Registration: Cadets may register at the link from now until 27MAR24.
*Programs are responsible for all travel and lodging.
Please direct all questions to: CPT Travis Emery, firstname.lastname@example.org or via cell at 801-735-4553
- 16 NOV 23- Registration Link Open
- o/a 12 JAN 24- Operation Order Published
- 27 MAR 24- Registration closes
- 05 APR 24- Coaches Meeting
- 06 APR 24- Ranger Buddy Competition
ALL INFORMATION CURRENT AS OF: 16 NOV 2023
- Ranger Buddy OPORD(.pdf)
- USAIS 350-6(.pdf)
- Annex C-Operations Overlays (.pdf)
- Ranger Buddy Memorandum of Instruction (.doc)
- Latest IPR Slides (.ppt)
- Registration is OPEN
- There is no packing list
- Your ruck must weigh at least 35 pounds WITHOUT water and will be subject to spot checks all day.
- Check-in starts at 1200 at the Military Science Building at KU:
1520 Summerfield Hall DR, Lawrence KS 66045
RBC 23 Ruck Route GPX file (.gpx)
RBC 23 Ruck Route Bit File (.fit)