ROTC Ranger Buddy Competition 2018
Hosted by KU Army ROTC
Ladies and Gentlemen,
The Jayhawk Battalion will host the 24th Annual KU Army ROTC Ranger Buddy Competition (RBC) in APR 2018 at the KU Cross Country track at Rim Rock Farm (2276 Burnett Lane, Lawrence, KS 66044).
Programs can enter up to 5 male, 3 coed, and 2 female teams.
Programs must register online at Ranger Buddy 2017. This year, competitors can purchase RBC t-shirts for $15 (enter shirt size during online registration for this option). Pick up RBC shirts during sign-in/in processing at KU on 07 APR 17. Cash or check only. Please make checks out to KU Army ROTC Cadet Fund.
Programs are responsible for all travel and lodging. For those interested, camping is an option at Rim Rock Farm.
Please direct all questions to: TBD
ALL INFORMATION CURRENT AS OF: 24 May 2017
- Registration Form
- T-shirt order form
- T-shirts will be $15 a piece
- This is the design on the from of the T-shirt
- Tasks, Conditions, and Standards
- Packing List- There is no packing list this year. Make sure to read the T,C,&S to make sure you have the needed equipment. Your ruck must weigh at least 35 pounds WITHOUT water and will be subject to spot checks all day.
- Time line- Registration will start on TBD at 1200 at the Military Science Building at KU:
1520 Summerfield Hall DR
Lawrence KS 66045